|
Monday, August 31, 2009
,
1:38 AM
[N]th
Well, its been such a long time since i posted lolz! Main reason is laziness rise upon me lolz xD Been busy gaming and studying. Tomorrow is Teacher's Day! Wonder who will go back unity lolz, I will be going back to eat their food and play their court LOL! I can say life isn't good either for the past few weeks, alot of shit stuffs occur, attitude of mine changed, perspective of mine changed, the view of people of mine changed, almost everything changed for me, for the better or for the worst? I wonders. Life isn't a great thing after all, I guess xD. This isn't an EMO post, so do not waste time come to cheer/comfort me, Im perfectly fine, no worries. Im just stating something that I wishes to write on my blog ;D All the best to those Poly students having examinations and congratulations to those who have finished theirs! Now PLAY HARD ;D All the best to JC students whose promos will be in another 3 weeks time ;D (At least for JJC is 3 weeks, others might be 2 or 4 weeks xD) |
|