|
Friday, July 24, 2009
,
10:07 PM
Complicated Mind
I believe it is very screwed up week for me, i have no mood to talk, no mood to socialize, no mood to do anything basically i just want to be alone. I admit im a very easily agitated person, but sometimes i wonder is it me? or is it my character problem? or is it that person problem? or is it the school's culture problem? or is it that this is just how human behave, so therefore i guess im definitely not a human then? I thank those people who asked for my concern, i know the way i replied sounds super crappy n rude, sorry for that, as i say i really got no mood to do any crap shit. I realized after promoting to JC, i get agitated and real pissed like every month? LOL mood swings? No idea i guess, but finally i learn a lesson a really important lesson to me. Selfish people are great actors. Generous people are real humble. People who are selfish tends to act generous, misleading people that they are generous, however when they got discovered they either act nothing happened or they could simply act out certain excuses so perfectly that everything he/she does is right no way is wrong. I highly suggest/reccomend you to quit school now and join mediacorp great future for you. You need help with that, please do come find me im very i will try my best to help you enter mediacorp, they do not accept you they really miss an opportunity to employ such a great actor. 人不可貌像,海水不可斗量 学会了看人千万不要看外表 因为自私的人往往喜欢演习 人不为己,天诛地灭 这句说的真好 |
|