Sunday, May 17, 2009 , 5:02 PM
Weird...

I guess my temper isn't getting any better haha, but i don't care ;D This is my character, my principles, how i look at people and how i treat people. I just have a very weird feeling whenever someone do something that irritates me or taking people for granted treating them as they sure will let you. Sometimes people treat you good, you treat them shit, when they treat you shit, you blame them -.-. I admit i also have the same problem but not to the extent to SOME people -.-.....

Anyway, Wan Ying thanks haha, PEACE ;D

Nxt week 4 tests coming up, i did not study for it yet lmao!! Good Game! Game Over! ;D
Chem, Econs and Maths lecture test + Bio class test.
Total ownage, 3 major lecture test for my H2 subject i haven even touch the notes yet WOO! ;D

Wei Lin, don't need feel so demoralized, as i say when they do not recruit you, who is at the loss? ;DD